This product is a natural fiber supplement containing a balanced ratio of soluble to insoluble fiber to help with occasional constipation and maintain long-term bowel regularity. The main ingredient in this product, psyllium husk, is one of the most widely used fibers in natural bulk laxatives. The psyllium husk used in this product is 100% organic and free of the contaminants often found in other sources of psyllium. In addition to psyllium, this product includes flax seed for its balance of soluble and insoluble fiber, rice bran for its glycemic balancing effects and pectin, a soluble fiber found in apples. Fig fruit and prune are also included because they contain natural compounds which act as mild colonic stimulants to relieve symptoms of occasional constipation. A three-capsule serving of this product includes 2 g of fiber and offers a great alternative for those who prefer not to consume fiber in liquid form.
3 or more capsules per day with at least 8 oz of liquid or as recommended by your health care professional.
Does Not Contain:
Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
– If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
– Without drinking enough liquid this product may swell in throat, causing blockage or choking.
– Do not use this product if you have ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties.
– Seek immediate medical help if symptoms of esophageal blockage (chest pain/pressure, regurgitation or difficulty swallowing) occur.
– May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested Psyllium.
– Some people may experience headaches or mild gastrointestinal side effects such as diarrhea.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Store in a cool, dry place.