Vitamin D is a steroid vitamin, a group of fat-soluble pro-hormones that are best known for the role they play in supporting bone health and aiding in the absorption of calcium and phosphate from the gastrointestinal tract. A growing body of research highlights its important role in supporting other body systems, including cardiovascular and blood sugar balance, musculoskeletal strength and neurological and immune function, enabled by its ability to target over 200 different genes throughout the body. At the same time, deficiency and insufficiency of this important nutrient has reached epidemic proportions around the world, making the achievement of optimal levels extremely important than ever to overall health and wellbeing.
1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners
– If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
– Some people may experience headaches or mild gastrointestinal side effects such as diarrhea.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Store in a cool, dry place.